A new behavior script and custom control manager plugin for Revolution.
- Adds an object placing menu button to the tools palette for both revObjective and standard Revolution object libraries.
- Add, Delete, Clone, Place, Edit Script, Edit Controls, Name, Describe, Author, Version your custom controls.
- Drag and drop objects onto your stacks from the object list.
- Drag and drop revObjective files to and from the object list to share.
- Searches stacks during standalone building and finds revObjective behaviors and copies over the behavior scripts in a way that is not file path dependant.
- Packaged with revObjective are MacOS X Search Field, Integer Field, Decimal Number Field and Placeholder Text Field
This plugin is donationware. If you decide it fits into your workflow then please consider donating to encourage further development. [mp:id=6]